Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Internet is back!

Earlier on i was complaining about internet being down in my main workspace, and boy was that a pain in the ass. But now it's back up, which means it will be easier for me take make updates and work on getting the framework up for Verpa Cunnus. By the weekend time, i should have my little proof of concept up and available. from there you'll have access to it as i make updates.

The first major update is going to be another pass at the current art objects, and a few new art assets. Unlike the ones in place now, I'll be taking more time to be able to have slightly better quality. I'm not a great artist, but i should make things look a bit less... crap than they do now.
I expect this to happen 1-2 weeks after i have a place to distribute my game. 

The next update will involve finding music and sound effects for the game, since right now, it's entirely silent. If you know any free places where i can get royalty free music, let me know. After that, i plan to divide my time between art assets, programming, and bug fixes fairly evenly. If i can get the resources, I'd like to get my friend in to help with the art, since that will really ramp up the quality, and speed up development.

I'll keep you guys up to date. For now i have some real work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment