Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Now available!

Okay, so my simple proof-of-concept is on the interwebs finally. What held me up was looking for a means to distribute a free version of my game, which is not currently possible. I don't like using medifire or similar sites because they spam you with lots of ads and try to get you to download unwelcome programs.

Instead i am currently working on getting a download page that is ad-free that won't cost me more than a few bucks. If you have suggestions just let me know in the comments or email me (email below).

Right now, the game is available for sale, a $3 version and a $20 version.
 The 3 dollar version is a way to get the game as is and every new version that lets me pay for my upkeep costs, and gives me a few bucks to live off of.

The 20 dollar version includes getting your name into the credits, so everyone can see you were a supporter even when the game was largely unknown, and will help me put more hours into the game instead of working overtime, and might even let me hire and artist which means more work in less time, and better quality work all around!

I do have a free option, right now just email me dan@verpacunnus.com and you can have the proof of concept entirely free, and when i have a real demo, that will be available for free too. the full version of the game will be a 5 dollar purchase.

Later on, i would like to offer more incentives to help support me for this project (and future projects after that) so i can make the game bigger and better than currently planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment